Many users are reporting their Google My Business Posts are being rejected, especially post with Images and Videos.
This issue or similar has already happened a few times this year.
–Check Post Policies.
– Try to post only the text , to test if the issue is with the image/video.
– You should remove from your text and images:
- phone numbers
- special characters
- all Caps
- Inappropriate words, e.g swear words, medical procedures, etc
Use the post button to convey the action required
Update 26 January 2021 – Users still reporting this issue, Google advised is looking into it
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google My Business Flag Review Options UpgradedGoogle has updated the options and flow when you flag […]
- Google My Business Listings Showing Years in BusinessSome Google My business listings are showing the number of […]
- Google My Business Profiles are showing Older PostsGoogle My Business Public Profiles are now displaying GMB Posts […]