Many users are reporting their Google My Business Posts are being rejected, especially post with Images and Videos.
This issue or similar has already happened a few times in the last few months.
–Check Post Policies.
– Try to post only the text , to test if the issue is with the image/video.
– You should remove from your text and images:
- phone numbers
- special characters
- all Caps
- Inappropriate words, e.g swear words, medical procedures, etc
Use the post button to convey the action required
Update 2021 June 14 – Users still reporting this issue, specially in the last few days, Google advised is looking into it
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google Reviews New Scam – Pay to removeCBC investigation came across different types of issues with Google […]
- How to Turn On Google My Business MessagingFor your business being able to communicate and connect easily […]
- Google Reviews Preview Missing on the GMB Profile (Open GMB Issue)Some users are seeing issues with the Review Preview section […]