Many users are complaining that in the past few days, there have been getting a 500 error or “Sorry, we couldn’t delete your photo try refreshing” and old photos are reappearing as well.
Several product experts have reported to Google about these issues. Google is working to resolve the issue.
Photos related issues are happening:
- Past photos being reposted without permission, from deleted photos, posts photos and products’ photos just randomly being added back into photos section.
- Photos posted by the owner cannot be deleted: “Sorry, we couldn’t delete your photo try refreshing”.
- If you request to delete a photo posted by a user, you will receive a 500 error message.
2021 Feb 10- Appear this issue has been solved, but no official confirmation by Google.
I will keep you updated.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- How to Remove Myself from Google My BusinessYou probably are an ex-manager or previous owner and you […]
- How to Change Primary Owner or Transfer Ownership on Google My BusinessThis easy to follow Guide will show you how to […]
- How to contact Google My Business Support [Updated 2021]Google My Business support is getting more and more elusive… […]