Many users are complaining that in the past few days, there have been getting a 500 error or “Sorry, we couldn’t delete your photo try refreshing” and old photos are reappearing as well.
Several product experts have reported to Google about these issues. Google is working to resolve the issue.
Photos related issues are happening:
- Past photos being reposted without permission, from deleted photos, posts photos and products’ photos just randomly being added back into photos section.
- Photos posted by the owner cannot be deleted: “Sorry, we couldn’t delete your photo try refreshing”.
- If you request to delete a photo posted by a user, you will receive a 500 error message.
2021 Jan 26- Appear this issue has been solved, but no official confirmation by Google.
I will keep you updated.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google My Business Flag Review Options UpgradedGoogle has updated the options and flow when you flag […]
- Google My Business Listings Showing Years in BusinessSome Google My business listings are showing the number of […]
- Google My Business Profiles are showing Older PostsGoogle My Business Public Profiles are now displaying GMB Posts […]