This question was submitted to my community forum.
Details: “ Hi. I am looking for help as I want to delete photos from my business profile”
As you are not providing much information about the type of photos you want to delete (owner or Map user photos), I will show you all the methods available.
How to remove photos/videos from your Google My Business listing
Photos uploaded by you
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business
- Click Photos from the menu.
- Click the photo you want to delete.
- In the top-right corner, click Trash Trash. (This icon will only appear for photos you’ve added.)
Photos uploaded by customers/visitors
Request removal of customer photos through your GMB account:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- In the menu on the left, click Photos.
- On the photo, you’d like to flag, in the top right corner, click Flag.
Request removal of customer photos in Google Maps:
- Open Google Maps.
- In the search bar, enter your business name.
- In your Business Profile, click the photo you’d like to flag.
- In the top left corner, click More » Report a problem.
- Or, if available in the top right corner, to report the image, click Flag
If you want to know how to use photos and videos to your advantage, please check my Google My Business Training– GMB Empower.
Hope it helps.
You can also check these articles about Photos/Video and Google My Business: