- Format: JPG or PNG.
- Size: Between 10 KB and 5 MB.
- Minimum resolution: 250 px tall, 250 px wide.
- Quality: The photo should be in focus and well lit, and have no significant alterations or excessive use of filters. In other words, the image should represent reality.
Stock photos should not be uploaded. If the primary subject of the content is irrelevant to the location, another photo may be chosen by Google.
Google My Business Cover Photo Tutorial Sections
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google My Business Photo Insights Data Issue AlertUpdate 01 Oct 2020: It’s solved. The Last week of […]
- Google My Business Video Guideline ChangeGoogle changed the video size guideline, it decreased the video […]
- Why was my Video rejected it meets all Google My Business standards!This question was submitted to the Google My Business Help Community Forum. […]