Amazing Pro Tip to fix Google My Business Cover not showing issue.
Change your header photo on the Google My Business website!
Changing the header image on the free Google My Business website will update the cover image on your business profile, I tested it several times and it works:
- Go to the Website section
- On the right you will find the “header Photo” with a button “Edit Header Photo”, click on it
- Select the cover photo you want
Cover Photo before:
After a few minutes:
Long-term Tactics to show you Cover Photo
Even with the tip above, Google may still change the photo after a few weeks, so we need a long-term tactic. You can find my long term tactics on my Google My Business training.
Google My Business Cover Photo Tutorial Sections
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google My Business Photo Insights Data Issue AlertUpdate 01 Oct 2020: It’s solved. The Last week of […]
- Google My Business Video Guideline ChangeGoogle changed the video size guideline, it decreased the video […]
- Why was my Video rejected it meets all Google My Business standards!This question was submitted to the Google My Business Help Community Forum. […]