How to change your language on the Google Business Profile? I am working with people in another country and when we screenshare their GBP dashboard is in Spanish. They asked if there is a way to keep it set in English.
It’s easy, just follow the steps below.
How to Change Google (My) Business Profile Language
- Log into your Google Business Profile Manager
- On the left-hand side menu press on “Settings”
- Press on “Language”, it will open a new window with your Google Account Language preference screen
- Press “Add another language”
- Choose the language you want and press “Select”
- To make Default language just press on the arrow
How to Change Google Business Profile Account Language Screenshots
You should note that this will change the preferred language in other Google Products (Gmail, Ads, etc).
I hope this article helped you.
If you need further help, I am here for you. It does not matter if it’s your business or you are a professional that wants help with a client case:
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile (Google My Business), you should check these articles:
- How to add users to Google Business Profile (form. Google My Business)This guide will show an easy way to add users […]
- Why your Business Profile on Google has been suspended because the address shown in your profile doesn’t match the physical location of the businessI received an email from Google Business Profile advising “Your […]
- How to Remove Users from Google Business ProfileThis guide will show an easy way to remove users […]