Details: “ Does anyone know how to change your language on the Google Business Profile? I am working with people in another country and when we screenshare their GBP dashboard is in Spanish. They asked if there is a way to keep it set in English.”
It’s easy, just follow the steps below.
Tip: If you are a GBPedia Member, you can follow a more in-depth personalized guide (includes screenshots, tips, videos, checklists) just login into GBPedia. If you are not a member but are curious about it, check here: GBPedia resources for Google Business Profile.
How to Change Google Business Profile Account Language
- Log into your Google Business Profile Account
- On the left-hand side menu press on “Settings”
- Press on “Language”, it will open a new window with your Google Account Language preference screen
- Press “Add another language”
- Choose the language you want and press “Select”
- To make Default language just press on the arrow
How to Change Google Business Profile Account Language Screenshots
You should note that this will change the preferred language in other Google Products (Gmail, Ads,etc).
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile (Google My Business), you should check these articles:
- Photos Uploaded Not Visible On Public Google Business Profile IssueThere is a big increase in the last few days […]
- Google Business Profile Request Ownership Email with Incorrect Button Links IssueThis is a serious issue. As described in this section […]
- How to Update your Google Business Profile Directly from Google Search or MapsYou can now update/edit your Google Business Profile (formerly Google […]