How to change your language on the Google Business Profile? I am working with people in another country and when we screenshare their GBP dashboard is in Spanish. They asked if there is a way to keep it set in English.
It’s easy, just follow the steps below.
How to Change Google (My) Business Profile Language
- Log into your Google Business Profile Manager
- On the left-hand side menu press on “Settings”
- Press on “Language”, it will open a new window with your Google Account Language preference screen
- Press “Add another language”
- Choose the language you want and press “Select”
- To make Default language just press on the arrow
How to Change Google Business Profile Account Language Screenshots
You should note that this will change the preferred language in other Google Products (Gmail, Ads, etc).
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile (Google My Business), you should check these articles:
- A Google Account associated with this Business Profile is not in good standingYou have received an email from Google confirming that your… Read more: A Google Account associated with this Business Profile is not in good standing
- Google Business Profile: “your appeal has not been approved”If you received an email informing you that your appeal… Read more: Google Business Profile: “your appeal has not been approved”
- Why your Business is Not Showing On Google MapsAre you struggling to find your business on Google Maps?… Read more: Why your Business is Not Showing On Google Maps