This question was submitted to the Local Search Forum.
Details: “ Does anyone know how to change your language on the GMB dashboard? I am working with people in another country and when we screenshare their GMB dashboard is in Spanish. They asked if there is a way to keep it set in English.”
It’s easy, just follow the steps below.
How to Change Google My Business Account Language
- Log into your Google My Business Account
- On the left-hand side menu press on “Settings”
- Press on “Language”, it will open a new window with your Google Account Language preference screen
- Press “Add another language”
- Choose the language you want and press “Select”
- To make Default language just press on the arrow
You should note that this will change the preferred language in other Google Products (Gmail, Ads,etc). Press here for more free Google My Business training.
Hope it helps!
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- How to Add New Categories to Google My BusinessOnly Google can add new categories, so you will have […]
- How can I ask customers for Google ReviewsOne easy way to get customers to review your business […]
-  How to merge duplicate Google My Business listingsYou have one or more duplicates and you are in […]