No, you cannot stop people uploading photos to your Google My Business profile through Google Maps. I believe this will not change any time soon, as public crowdsourcing is a major feature loved by Google.
The only exception, it’s when your business is targeted by users due to a public backlash. If this is your case, you need to contact Google My Business Support and ask them to remove and disable temporarily media uploads.
What can you do?
1. You can keep adding photos and videos to your profile, hopefully, Google will take preference to your media, especially if that media is recent.
2. You can also remove Customer Photos and Videos if they violate Google T&Cs. You can check here for the removal steps: How to remove customer photos from your business listing.
If you want to know how to use photos and videos to your advantage, please check my Google My Business Training– GMB Empower.
Hope it helps!
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google My Business Cover Photo is not showing -What to Do Amazing Pro Tip to fix Google My Business Cover not […]
- Google My Business Cover Photos ExamplesBad Cover examples In the example below, you would think […]
- How to Choose the Google My Business Cover Photo Computer On your computer, sign in to Google My Business. […]