This guide will show you how to easily add a second location or more for new Branches/Stores/Offices to your Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business) account.
Unfortunately, you may want to add another location’s address to a profile but it is not possible.
Each location needs an individual profile, so you will need to create a new profile for each new location but you keep them under the same account
Steps to Add Another Location to Google My Business/Google Business Profile
- In your web dashboard, you should have an “add new business” button or you could go to business.google.com/add.
- Make sure you are using the same email address.
- Then follow the “Add your business” workflow, you may find this guide useful.
- The Business name should be the same but use the new location address, and if possible, a different phone number
Step by Step Screenshots
Note: Many guides refer to “Manage location” but this option/button has been deprecated, that’s why you cannot find manage locations/add a location.
Managing Your Locations
Even though each profile works independently, you can access all of them from the same Google My Business Account Dashboard that can be accessed:
Or through GMB Web Dashboard’s Menu, by pressing on “Businesses”:
Either method will forward you to the Business Locations Dashboard:
I hope this article helped you.
If you need further help, I am here for you. It does not matter if it’s your business or you are a professional that wants help with a client case:
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- How to add users to Google Business Profile (form. Google My Business)This guide will show an easy way to add users […]
- How to Remove Users from Google Business ProfileThis guide will show an easy way to remove users […]
- How to Remove Myself from Google Business ProfileYou probably are an ex-manager or previous owner and you […]