This guide will show you how to easily add a second location or more for new Branches/Stores/Offices to your Google My Business account.
Unfortunately, you may want to add another location’s address to a profile but it is not possible.
Each location needs an individual profile, so you will need to create a new profile for each new location.
Steps to Add Another Location to Google My Business
- In your web dashboard, you should have an “add new business” button or you could go to business.google.com/add.
- Make sure you are using the same email address.
- Then follow the “Add your business” workflow, you may find this guide useful.
- The Business name should be the same but use the new location address, and if possible, a different phone number
Step by Step Screenshots
Note: Many guides refer to “Manage location” but this option/button has been deprecated, that’s why you cannot find manage locations/add a location.
Managing Your Locations
Even though each profile works independently, you can access all of them from the same Google My Business Account Dashboard that can be accessed:
Or through GMB Web Dashboard’s Menu, by pressing on “Businesses”:
Either method will forward you to the Business Locations Dashboard:
If you need to further your knowledge about Google My Business just check my ULTIMATE Google My Business Training! Early bird discount available 😉
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
-  Google My Business Profile IDThis guide will show how you can find your Business […]
- Google My Business Suspended: Flagged For Suspicious Activity or Due To Quality IssuesYour business has been unfortunately suspended, and the reason for […]
-  How to Add and Remove Temporarily closed on Google My BusinessThis guide will show an easy way to add and […]