This guide will show an easy way to add users to your Google My Business Profile, and the step by step screenshots.
Add Users to Google My Business:
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- In the menu on the left, click “Users”.
- At the top right, click on “Add users”.
- Enter the name or email address of the new user, then click “Choose a role” and choose between: Owner, Manager, Site Manager.
- Note: The new user must have an account with Google.
- Click “Invite”.
Step by Step Screenshots
The new user will receive an email to accept the invitation to become a user.
When an invitation is accepted, the current owners of the profile are notified through email.
If you need to further your knowledge about Google My Business, know how to optimize your profile, what can be done to help you rank better, detailed step by step guides, Pro tips, keep up with the latest changes, rules and optimizations, etc – just check my ULTIMATE Google My Business Training!
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google My Business Suspended: Flagged For Suspicious Activity or Due To Quality IssuesYour business has been unfortunately suspended, and the reason for […]
- How to Add and Remove Temporarily closed on Google My BusinessThis guide will show an easy way to add and […]
- How to change users roles on Google My BusinessThis guide will show an easy way to change users […]