This guide will show how you can change the business address on your Google Business Profile, with step by step screenshots.
How to Change Business Address on Google
- Sign in to Google Business.
- On the left hand side menu, click “Info”.
- At the top of the page, you will find the address field, click on the pencil to edit it.
- Enter your current/new address on the Address Editor
- Make sure to place the pin at the centre of your location. There is a map on the editor and as you enter the address a red pin shows on your business location.
- You can drag this pin on the map
- You can zoom in and out
- Click “Apply”
Notes for Changing Business Address on Google
- Your profile has to be verified for you to change the address
- You may need to verify the profile again so the new address gets verified, you may even get suspended
- If you are a service area business (you serve customers in their locations) and want to hide your address check this guide instead.
- If you need only to change the business address pin check this article
Change Business Address on Google – Step by Step Screenshots
Changing Business Address on Google Issues
Street View Didn’t Change
360/Street View does not change after changing your address, check this article: How to Change a Wrong Business Street View (360) Photo
I hope this article helped you.
If you need further help, I am here for you. It does not matter if it’s your business or you are a professional that wants help with a client case, you can find more on my Consultancy service page
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- How to change Business pin location on Google MapsMany times businesses ask me how to change the Google […]
- Google Business Profile Service Areas Business IssuesMany businesses are service area businesses, unfortunately, for some reason, […]
- How to Change Business Address on GoogleThis guide will show how you can change the business […]