This guide will show how you can change the business address on your Google My Business Profile, with step by step screenshots.
How to Change Business Address on Google
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- On the left hand side menu, click “Info”.
- At the top of the page, you will find the address field, click on the pencil to edit it.
- Enter your current/new address on the Address Editor
- Make sure to place the pin at the centre of your location. There is a map on the editor and as you enter the address a red pin shows on your business location.
- You can drag this pin on the map
- You can zoom in and out
- Click “Apply”
Notes for Changing Business Address on Google :
- Your profile has to be verified for you to change the address
- You may need to verify the profile again so the new address gest verified, you may even get suspended
- If you are a service area business (serve customers in their locations) and want to hide your address check this guide instead.
Change Business Address on Google – Step by Step Screenshots
Changing Business Address on Google Issues
Street View Didn’t Change
360/Street View does not change after changing your address, check this article: How to Change a Wrong Business Street View (360) Photo
To further your knowledge about Google My Business
Pre-launch discount available 😉
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
-  How to Change Business Address on GoogleThis guide will show how you can change the business […]
- Google My Business for Businesses With No Physical AddressA Business with no physical address can have a Google […]
-  How to Hide Business Address on Google My BusinessThis guide will show how you can hide your business […]