Many times businesses ask me how to change the Google Maps pin marker on Google My Business, as it is not in the correct place. That’s why I built this mini-guide.
Steps to change Business pin location on Google Maps through your Google My Business Account
- Login in to your Google My Business Account
- Click on “Info” on the left-hand side menu
- Click on the pencil next to the Address Field
- On the right side of the window, you will see a map with a red pin marker. Drag the pin to your business location, using the + and – buttons at the bottom-right of the window to zoom in and out.
- Once you place the pin at the correct location, click Apply
- Note: this may trigger a re-verification of your profile
Learn how to optimize your profile with my Google My Business Course, part of my Google My Business Training – GMB Empower Training.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- How to Remove Myself from Google My BusinessYou probably are an ex-manager or previous owner and you […]
- How to Change Primary Owner or Transfer Ownership on Google My BusinessThis easy to follow Guide will show you how to […]
- How to contact Google My Business Support [Updated 2021]Google My Business support is getting more and more elusive… […]