Many times businesses ask me how to change the Google Maps pin marker on Google My Business, as it is not in the correct place. That’s why I built this mini-guide, with step by step screenshots.
Change Map Pin Location on Google Maps
- Login in to your Google My Business Account
- Click on “Info” on the left-hand side menu
- Click on the pencil next to the Address Field
- On the right side of the window, you will see a map with a red pin marker. Drag the pin to your business location, using the + and – buttons at the bottom-right of the window to zoom in and out.
- Once you place the pin at the correct location, click Apply
- Note: this may trigger a re-verification of your profile
Step by Step Screenshots
If you need to further your knowledge about Google My Business just check my ULTIMATE Google My Business Training! Early bird discount available 😉
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- How to change users roles on Google My BusinessThis guide will show an easy way to change users […]
- Google My Business Public Profile Photos View Error (Open GMB Issue)There is a new Google My Business issue affecting the […]
- How to Respond to Google My Business MessagesThis guide will show how you can respond to Google […]