Many times businesses ask me how to change the Google Maps pin marker on Google My Business, as it is not in the correct place. That’s why I built this mini-guide, with step by step screenshots.
Change Map Pin Location on Google Maps
- Login in to your Google My Business Account
- Click on “Info” on the left-hand side menu
- Click on the pencil next to the Address Field
- On the right side of the window, you will see a map with a red pin marker. Drag the pin to your business location, using the + and – buttons at the bottom-right of the window to zoom in and out.
- Once you place the pin at the correct location, click Apply
- Note: this may trigger a re-verification of your profile
Step by Step Screenshots
If you need to further your knowledge about Google My Business just check my ULTIMATE Google My Business Training! Early bird discount available 😉
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile (Google My Business), you should check these articles:
- Photos Uploaded Not Visible On Public Google Business Profile IssueThere is a big increase in the last few days […]
- Google Business Profile Request Ownership Email with Incorrect Button Links IssueThis is a serious issue. As described in this section […]
- How to Update your Google Business Profile Directly from Google Search or MapsYou can now update/edit your Google Business Profile (formerly Google […]