If the Street View 360 image is wrong (not the entrance of your business) or still at the old address (you changed addresses recently), this guide is for you.
To correct the Street View, you need to move the Map Pin of your business a bit.
The step by step process is on this guide: How to change Business pin location on Google Maps.
But find below a summary of the steps.
How to Change Wrong Business Street View Steps
- Go to your Google My Business Dashboard
- Then open the “Info” section
- On the Address field press pencil to edit
- Change the map pin closer to your entrance:
- in the map area, you can zoom in as much as you can and move the map pin to the entrance
Even if it is the right place, just by moving a bit the map pin you can trigger a new Street view photo and it can take 2 weeks to appear.
If after 2 weeks the Street view does not change, you need to contact Google My Business support.
Some businesses that changed addresses have been affected to be a known technical issue. The process that is supposed to update the Street View image seems to be broken. There are several cases reporting this issue.
If you need to further your knowledge about Google My Business just check my ULTIMATE Google My Business Training! Early bird discount available 😉
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- How to change users roles on Google My BusinessThis guide will show an easy way to change users […]
-  How to Add Another Location to Google My BusinessThis guide will show you how to easily add a […]
- [2021 Guide] Can I Change My Business Name on Google My BusinessYes, you can change. Before you do it, check my […]