If the Street View 360 image is wrong (not the entrance of your business) or still at the old address (you changed addresses recently), this guide is for you.
How to Change Wrong Business Street View Steps
- Go to your Google Business Profile Manager
- Then open the “Info” section
- On the Address field press pencil to edit
- Change the map pin closer to your entrance:
- in the map area, you can zoom in as much as you can and move the map pin to the entrance
Wrong Business Street View (360) Photo Notes:
- Even if it is the right place, just by moving a bit the map pin you can trigger a new Street view photo and it can take 2 weeks to appear.
- Check if the address is “correctly” formatted. Especially the Zip code/Postcode as in some cases Google Maps uses a different code than the official.
- If after 2 weeks the Street view does not change, you need to contact Google Business Profile support.
Alternative methods to change the Street View
For alternative methods, you should look at GBPedia
Technical Issue on Businesses’ Google Maps Street View
Some businesses that changed addresses have been affected by a known technical issue. The process that is supposed to update the Street View image seems to be broken. There are several cases reporting this issue. Best course of action is to contact Google Business Profile Support
I hope this article helped you.
If you need further help, I am here for you. It does not matter if it’s your business or you are a professional that wants help with a client case, I have these services for you:
If you are a professional, you should check the GBPedia the best online guide on the market. You will learn how to rank higher, get more customers, and/or how to use Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business) to the fullest.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- What to do when a Google (My) Business Profile has been hacked by unknown email and the details have been changedOur Google Business account has been hijacked by an unknown […]
- Google Business Profile Request Ownership Email with Incorrect Button Links IssueThis is a serious issue. As described in this section […]
- How to Update your Google Business Profile Directly from Google Search or MapsYou can now update/edit your Google Business Profile (formerly Google […]