If the Street View 360 image is wrong (not the entrance of your business) or still at the old address (you changed addresses recently), this guide is for you.
To correct the Street View, you need to move the Map Pin of your business a bit or use an alternative method.
To move the Map Pin you can follow the step by step process in this guide: How to change Business pin location on Google Maps.
Or you can follow below summary of the steps:
How to Change Wrong Business Street View Steps
- Go to your Google My Business Dashboard
- Then open the “Info” section
- On the Address field press pencil to edit
- Change the map pin closer to your entrance:
- in the map area, you can zoom in as much as you can and move the map pin to the entrance
Wrong Business Street View (360) Photo Notes:
- Even if it is the right place, just by moving a bit the map pin you can trigger a new Street view photo and it can take 2 weeks to appear.
- Check if the address is “correctly” formatted. Especially the Zip code/Postcode as in some cases Google Maps uses a different code than the official.
- If after 2 weeks the Street view does not change, you need to contact Google My Business support.
Alternative methods to change the Streetview
- Use the Google Street view App to record a new street view
- Report it on maps:
- Go to the street view photo on the profile
- On the right bottom corner you have “report a problem”, click on it
- Report the issue, after which you go to Google Maps forum and ask to change the Streetview as it is wrong for the address.
Issue on Businesses’ Google Maps Street View
Some businesses that changed addresses have been affected by a known technical issue. The process that is supposed to update the Street View image seems to be broken. There are several cases reporting this issue. Best course of action is to contact Google My Business Support
If you need to further your knowledge about Google My Business just check my ULTIMATE Google My Business Training! Early bird discount available 😉
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
-  Google My Business Profile IDThis guide will show how you can find your Business […]
- Google My Business Suspended: Flagged For Suspicious Activity or Due To Quality IssuesYour business has been unfortunately suspended, and the reason for […]
-  How to Add and Remove Temporarily closed on Google My BusinessThis guide will show an easy way to add and […]