In this guide will show how to add and how to edit Google Business Profile Products’ Categories, with step by step screenshots.
How to Add Product Category in Google Business Profile
- Click on “Products” on main menu
- Press on a Product already created or click on “Add product” for a new product
- Click on “Select a category”
- Click on “Create New Category”
- 3. A new field will appear to write the new Product category
- 4. Click on “Save”
You should now see the new Product Category on the menu bar:
How to Edit Product Category Name
Unfortunately, It’s not straightforward as you cannot edit the Product Category Title directly, but there is a way!
Changing Product Categories on Google Business Profile
- Create a new product category (as shown above)
- Move all products from the old category to the new category
- Refresh page
It’s unnecessary “complicated” but it is the only way to edit/change Product Category Name at the moment. Hopefully, Google will change this soon.
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile, you should check these articles:
- A Google Account associated with this Business Profile is not in good standingYou have received an email from Google confirming that your… Read more: A Google Account associated with this Business Profile is not in good standing
- Google Business Profile: “your appeal has not been approved”If you received an email informing you that your appeal… Read more: Google Business Profile: “your appeal has not been approved”
- Why your Business is Not Showing On Google MapsAre you struggling to find your business on Google Maps?… Read more: Why your Business is Not Showing On Google Maps