You probably are an ex-manager or previous owner and you want to remove yourself from the Google Business Profile. Follow this easy step by step guide to remove your user quickly.
Note: If you are the primary owner don’t forget to transfer ownership first.
Steps to Remove Myself from Google Business Profile
- On your computer, sign in to Google Business Profile.
- Press on the 3 vertical dots on the right to open the Menu
- Now you press on “Business Profile settings”.
- When the “Managers” section opens up, find the user you intend to remove, and at the end of the row, you click on the arrow.
- Press on the “Stop managing”
When your access to the Google Business Profile account is removed, you are notified through email and you will no longer be able to edit business information or take any administrative actions for the profile. But all your past responses to reviews, posts, comments, and other actions will remain.
To gain access again you need to be added once again to the Google Business Profile.
Remove Yourself from Google My Business -Alternative methods
- Go to Google Business Profile Locations Dashboard
- Go to “Businesses”
- Select the business to remove and click on Actions
- Remove business
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- How to add users to Google Business Profile (form. Google My Business)This guide will show an easy way to add users […]
- How to Remove Users from Google Business ProfileThis guide will show an easy way to remove users […]
- How to Remove Myself from Google Business ProfileYou probably are an ex-manager or previous owner and you […]