This question was submitted to the Google My Business Help Community Forum.
Details: “i created an account for my business that i recently bought and waiting on confirmation code but i found out that someone before have created a google business for it and can’t contact him so he can remove it or switch ownership what can i do to take control over my business on google
First, you need to remove your new listing:
- Go to the “Info” tab on the menu on the left
- On the right-hand side, click on “Remove listing”
Then you need to claim ownership of the original listing, check my guide»
Once sorted, you can use my Award-Winning GMBpedia to improve the ranking and optimise your Google My Business Profile.
Hope it helps
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile (Google My Business), you should check these articles:
- How to Create a Free Google Business WebsiteIn this guide for small local businesses, I am going […]
- Google Business Profile Messages Not Working- Unable to See or Respond to MessagesA few users are complaining on GBP Community Forum that […]
- What Is The Best Google Business Profile CourseThere is an easy answer, the best Google Business Profile […]