This question was submitted to the Google My Business Help Community Forum.
Details: “i created an account for my business that i recently bought and waiting on confirmation code but i found out that someone before have created a google business for it and can’t contact him so he can remove it or switch ownership what can i do to take control over my business on google
First, you need to remove your new listing:
- Go to the “Info” tab on the menu on the left
- On the right-hand side, click on “Remove listing”
Then you need to claim ownership of the original listing, check my guide»
Once sorted, you can use my Award-Winning GMB Empower Training to improve the ranking and optimise your Google My Business Profile.
Hope it helps
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- How to change users roles on Google My BusinessThis guide will show an easy way to change users […]
- Google My Business Public Profile Photos View Error (Open GMB Issue)There is a new Google My Business issue affecting the […]
- How to Respond to Google My Business MessagesThis guide will show how you can respond to Google […]