This guide will show an easy way to remove users from your Google Business Profile, and the step by step screenshots. (to remove the primary owner check this article)
Remove Users from Google Business Profile:
- On your computer, sign in to Google Business Profile.
- Press on the 3 vertical dots on the right to open the Menu
- Now you press on “Business Profile settings”.
- When the “Managers” section opens up, find the user you intend to remove, and at the end of the row, you click on the arrow.
- Press on “Remove manager”
When a user is removed, they’re notified through email. They will no longer be able to edit business information or take any administrative actions for the profile. But all their past responses to reviews, posts, comments, and other actions will remain.
Other Links Related to User Management on Google Business Profile
- Add Users to Google Business Profile
- Change User’s role on Google Business Profile
- Change/Transfer Google Business Ownership
I hope this article helped you.
If you need further help, I am here for you. It does not matter if it’s your business or you are a professional that wants help with a client case, you can find more on my Consultancy service page
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- How To Find Your Google Business Profile IDThis guide shows you how to find your Google Business… Read more: How To Find Your Google Business Profile ID
- How To Fix A Google Business Profile Suspended For Suspicious Activity Or Due To Policy ViolationWhen your Google Business Profile is suspended for suspicious activity… Read more: How To Fix A Google Business Profile Suspended For Suspicious Activity Or Due To Policy Violation
- How to add users to Google Business Profile (form. Google My Business)This guide will show an easy way to add users… Read more: How to add users to Google Business Profile (form. Google My Business)