This guide will show an easy way to remove users from your Google My Business Profile, and the step by step screenshots. (to remove the primary owner check this article)
Remove Users from Google My Business:
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- In the left-hand side menu, click “Users”
- Next to the name of the user, click on the cross (X) for removal
- On the pop-up box, confirm “Remove”
Step by Step Screenshots
When a user is removed, they’re notified through email. They will no longer be able to edit business information or take any administrative actions for the profile. But all their past responses to reviews, posts, comments, and other actions will remain.
If you need to further your knowledge about Google My Business, know how to optimize your profile, what can be done to help you rank better, detailed step by step guides, Pro tips, keep up with the latest changes, rules and optimizations, etc – just check my ULTIMATE Google My Business Training!
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- [2021 Guide] Can I Change My Business Name on Google My BusinessYes, you can change. Before you do it, check my […]
-  How to Change Business Name on GoogleThis guide will show an easy way to change the […]
-  How to add users to Google My BusinessThis guide will show an easy way to add users […]