This guide will show an easy way to remove users from your Google My Business Profile, and the step by step screenshots. (to remove the primary owner check this article)
Remove Users from Google My Business:
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- In the left-hand side menu, click “Users”
- Next to the name of the user, click on the cross (X) for removal
- On the pop-up box, confirm “Remove”
Step by Step Screenshots
When a user is removed, they’re notified through email. They will no longer be able to edit business information or take any administrative actions for the profile. But all their past responses to reviews, posts, comments, and other actions will remain.
Other Links Related to User Management on Google Business Profile
- Add Users to Google Business Profile
- Change User’s role on Google Business Profile
- Change/Transfer Google Business Ownership
I hope this article helped you.
If you need further help, I am here for you. It does not matter if it’s your business or you are a professional that wants help with a client case, I have these services for you:
If you are a professional, you should check the GBPedia the best online guide on the market. You will learn how to rank higher, get more customers, and/or how to use Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business) to the fullest.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- What to do when a Google (My) Business Profile has been hacked by unknown email and the details have been changedOur Google Business account has been hijacked by an unknown […]
- Google Business Profile Request Ownership Email with Incorrect Button Links IssueThis is a serious issue. As described in this section […]
- How to Update your Google Business Profile Directly from Google Search or MapsYou can now update/edit your Google Business Profile (formerly Google […]