This guide will show how you can respond to Google My Business Profile Messages, with step-by-step screenshots.
To receive messages through your Google My Business profile, you need to turn on the Google Messaging feature.
How to Respond to Messages on Google My Business Profile Manager
- Log into GBP Manager
- Press on “Messages” on the left-hand side menu
- Choose the message on the left-hand side Inbox that you wish to respond to
- Type your reply at the bottom and click on the arrow to submit
Step by Step Screenshots
Alternative ways to respond to Google My Business Profile Messages
How to Respond to Messages on Google My Business App
- Open the GMB App
- Tap on “Customers” on the bottom
- Next tap on the “Messages” Button
- Tap on the message you want to reply to and type the message at the bottom
How to Respond to Messages on Google Maps App
- Open the Google Maps app
- Press on “Updates” on the bottom
- Next press on the “Messages” Button
- Choose the “Business” section
How to Respond to Messages on Google Search Merchant Dashboard
- Go to google.com
- Input “My Business” and press search
- Press on the “Customers” page
- Then on “Messages”, forwarding you to the web dashboard
Google My Business Profile Message Respond Pro Tip
You can share photos with your customers through messages if you use the GMB App or Google Maps App.
Shared photos can be any size or format. There’s no limit to how many photos you can share at once.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- What to do when a Google (My) Business Profile has been hacked by unknown email and the details have been changedOur Google Business account has been hijacked by an unknown […]
- Google Business Profile Request Ownership Email with Incorrect Button Links IssueThis is a serious issue. As described in this section […]
- How to Update your Google Business Profile Directly from Google Search or MapsYou can now update/edit your Google Business Profile (formerly Google […]