You can now update/edit your Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business), directly in Google Search and Maps.
On the new Google Search Merchant Dashboard you can:
- Respond to reviews
- Respond to Q&A
- Edit your business information
- Add missing or update information: phone number, business hours, website, appointment link
- Add photos
- Add products (redirect to the your account dashboard)
- Add posts (redirect to the your account dashboard)
- Access to the reviews short link
How to update your Google Business Profile on Google Search
- You need to be signed in to the Google Account you use for your Google Business Profile
- To find your Business Profile, search on Google for the exact business name or write “my business” in the search field
- To update your Business Profile, select “View profile”.
- In the menu above the search results, choose “Edit profile”, “Promote“, or “Customers”.
Update your Google My Business Profile on Google Map
- On your phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app.
- Sign in to the Google Account used for Google Business Profile.
- To open your Business Profile, in the top right, tap Account Circle
- Go to Your Business Profile.
- Choose from the available options, like Edit or Add photo.
I hope this article helped you.
If you need further help, I am here for you. It does not matter if it’s your business or you are a professional that wants help with a client case, you can find more on my Consultancy service page
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile, you should check these articles:
- If Google has suspended/disabled your Google Business Profile, should you create a new Google Business Profile?So your Google Business Profile is suspended or disabled and […]
- Google Business Profile Guidelines and RulesThis article shows the Google Business Profile Guidelines and Rules […]
- How To Fix Your Google Business Profile Suspended Because It Was Flagged For Suspicious ActivityI wrote this guide to help you if you have […]