Unfortunately, you cannot change Google My Business hours to “Appointment Only”, but you can still do a few things to show “Appointment only” on your Google My Business Public Profile.
The good news is that this feature was put to Google’s Product team for consideration, even though no timeline for it.
However, you have 3 alternatives:
- Offer online appointments
- Add Appointment required
- Covid 19 Post with Hours/Appointment Advice
Offer online appointments
- Sign in to Google My Business .
- Click Home.
- Go to “Stay Connected during COVID-19.”
- Click the type of online service you want to update:
- Online classes
- Online appointments
- Online estimates
- To show your business offers online services, click the checkbox.
Add Appointment required
1. Sign in to your Google My Business
2. Go to the “Info” section – On the left-hand side menu, you click on “Info”
3. Find the “Highlights”/”Attributes” feature and press on the pencil – This feature should be under Services or Menu
4. Under “Health & Safety” select the Appointment required attributes applicable to your business
5. Press on “Apply”
Covid 19 Post
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business
- From the menu, click Posts
- At the top of the page, choose the “COVID-19 update” tab. You can include the following information: Hours of operation and Changes to how the business operates – Appointment Required
- Click Publish
Learn how to optimize your profile with my Google My Business Course, part of my Google My Business Training – GMB Empower Training.
Hope it helps! Be Remarkable!
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- How to Edit Product Category Name on Google My Business ProductsUnfortunately, It’s not straightforward as you cannot edit the Product […]
- How can I turn off or disable Google Reviews for my business?Details: “ I would like to turn off the review option […]
- Google My Business Spam Stats by GoogleGoogle released the 2020 Spam report on Google Maps: “A […]