This question was submitted to my community forum.
Details: “Many of our photos have gone missing / been removed off of our page. We didn’t delete them. So is Google My Business deleting them? Is there an issue? “
If photos on your profile violate any content or format guidelines, they can be reported by users and manually removed by Google or removed automatically by Google AI Spam Engine.
Check Google Maps/Google My Business Photos Guidelines:
- Google Maps Restricted Guidelines: https://support.google.com/contributionpolicy/answer/7400114?hl=en&ref_topic=7422769
- Google Maps Format Specific Criteria https://support.google.com/contributionpolicy/answer/7411351
If you want to know how to use photos and videos to your advantage, please check my Google My Business Training– GMB Empower.
Hope it helps.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google My Business New Metrics Rolled outI reported a few months ago that Google was rolling […]
- Google My Business Messaging is getting a boostGoogle is releasing new ways for your businesses to see […]
- Google My Business/Google Maps Spam and Fake Listings Guide FAQFAQs about Spam/Fake Businesses on Google