This question was submitted to my community forum.
Details: “Many of our photos have gone missing / been removed off of our page. We didn’t delete them. So is Google My Business deleting them? Is there an issue? “
If photos on your profile violate any content or format guidelines, they can be reported by users and manually removed by Google or removed automatically by Google AI Spam Engine.
Check Google Maps/Google My Business Photos Guidelines:
- Google Maps Restricted Guidelines: https://support.google.com/contributionpolicy/answer/7400114?hl=en&ref_topic=7422769
- Google Maps Format Specific Criteria https://support.google.com/contributionpolicy/answer/7411351
If you want to know how to use photos and videos to your advantage, please check my Google My Business Training– GMB Empower.
Hope it helps.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- How to change users roles on Google My BusinessThis guide will show an easy way to change users […]
- Google My Business Public Profile Photos View Error (Open GMB Issue)There is a new Google My Business issue affecting the […]
- How to Respond to Google My Business MessagesThis guide will show how you can respond to Google […]