This question was submitted to my community forum.
Details: “Many of our photos have gone missing / been removed off of our page. We didn’t delete them. So is Google My Business deleting them? Is there an issue? “
If photos on your profile violate any content or format guidelines, they can be reported by users and manually removed by Google or removed automatically by Google AI Spam Engine.
Check Google Maps/Google My Business Photos Guidelines:
- Google Maps Restricted Guidelines: https://support.google.com/contributionpolicy/answer/7400114?hl=en&ref_topic=7422769
- Google Maps Format Specific Criteria https://support.google.com/contributionpolicy/answer/7411351
If you want to know how to use photos and videos to your advantage, please check my Google My Business Training– GMBpedia.
Hope it helps.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Photos Uploaded Not Visible On Public Google Business Profile IssueThere is a big increase in the last few days […]
- Google Business Profile Request Ownership Email with Incorrect Button Links IssueThis is a serious issue. As described in this section […]
- How to Update your Google Business Profile Directly from Google Search or MapsYou can now update/edit your Google Business Profile (formerly Google […]