This question was submitted to the Google My Business Help Community Forum.
Details: “ Trying to post a Video of waves in Slow motion which meets all google standards but was rejected. Why?”
First, you need to follow the video specs guidelines:
Duration: Up to 30 seconds long
File size: Up to 75 MB
Resolution: 720p or higher
If any of the above guidelines are not followed the Video will be rejected.
Also important, you need to make sure your video follow these requirements:
- Don’t add excessive filters, its use has to minimal and without elements such as borders, text, collaged images, etc
- It is not offensive (yes Google AI can “read” videos)
- Don’t use slow motion or speed up the video
- Don’t add too much text
- Superimposed text or graphics (logo, watermark…) cannot take up more than 10% and must be relevant.
- Video footage that is out of focus, shaky, or has bad exposure should not be uploaded
- Distorted or corrupted videos are not allowed.
Sometimes rejected Videos are manually reviewed and it is then accepted. Normally, you will know as they get live after a couple of hours. If not, just look at all of the above requirements and try again.
In this case, the slow-motion effect should be the culprit.
If you want to know how to take advantage of video, check my GMB Empower – Google My Business Training.
Hope it helps
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- How to Edit Product Category Name on Google My Business ProductsUnfortunately, It’s not straightforward as you cannot edit the Product […]
- Google My Business Small UpdatesIn this page you will find small updates for Google […]
- How can I turn off or disable Google Reviews for my business?Details: “ I would like to turn off the review option […]