Google My Business Training
Delivered by a Real Award-Winning Expert
You will have access to both Training Pathways
I will show you the best ways to:
- optimize your Google My Business profile
- engage with customers
- get reviews
- manage your listing
- resolve common issues
Packed with tips and secrets used by Professionals to exponentially improve your chances of getting into the top of the local search on Google.
All the advice and techniques I give in the training is safe white hat, it will not hurt or suspend your listings or website. Also, I am always updating the training with peer reviewed tactics and Google My Business changes/updates.
Interested? Great, please keep reading
What is the GMB Empower Training
(and it is not just video lectures, it's much more)
Why you should take my
Google My Business Training
More than 40 qualifications in marketing and counting 🙂
Proud of the hundreds of companies and thousands of locations helped
I am a Top Expert
A Top Contributor in Google My Business Help Forum + Quora Google My Business Most Viewed Writer + Digital Boost Volunteer
Why choose GMB Empower Training
If you rely just on free Youtube videos to learn, you will come across 3 pitfalls:
- You might learn old information, advice, tips that do not work anymore
- You might get the wrong advice, tips from false “gurus”
- Wasting hours upon hours looking for the right knowledge and making sure it is the best available information
Consequences: The first 2 pitfalls are really dangerous as might damage your online and offline reputation, you can be severely penalised by Google/Bing/Yelp/Tripadvisor by using disallowed techniques.
The last pitfall is the old business tenet: “Time is money”, and time away from family and friends. No support!
There are many platforms and people that provide courses, but again you will come across pitfalls:
- 95%-99% of those creating courses are not “in” for the long haul and just want to create a “passive” income stream. Just search for “passive income creating courses” in Google and Youtube to confirm.
- You might spend money on outdated knowledge, material as the creators are “in” for the passive income to supplement their full-time job, so updates will have to wait.
- The courses are not tailored to small local businesses as they have to be evergreen so they can appeal to the biggest audience possible, as platforms take a big commission (up to 85%) out of each sale.
- No or close to no support, no community, remember it has to be “passive”.
Consequences: To create and maintain an effective and useful training takes thousands of hours. So you will be wasting your money on unreliable training and weak support. Again, it can affect your business as it might damage your online and offline reputation.