Some Google My Business profiles have new attributes options for Health & Safety. Of course, these are directly related to Covid-19 pandemic and are available in multiple countries and languages.
The new attribute options that I came across are:
- Appointment required
- Mask required
- Staff get temperature checks
- Staff wear masks
- Temperature check required
- Safety dividers at checkout (New)
- Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits (New)
Visuals on Google My Business Profiles
How to add Health & Safety Attributes to your Google My Business
1. Sign in to your Google My Business
2. Go to the “Info” section – On the left-hand side menu, you click on “Info”
3. Find the “Highlights” feature and press on the pencil – This feature should be under services
4. Under “Health & Safety” select the attributes applicable to your business
5. After adding all attributes, press on “Apply”
Conclusion on this Google My Business Update
These attributes are important to inform your customers, avoid confusion and create trust, similar to “More hours” feature.
An informed client is a better client.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google My Business Flag Review Options UpgradedGoogle has updated the options and flow when you flag […]
- Google My Business Listings Showing Years in BusinessSome Google My business listings are showing the number of […]
- Google My Business Profiles are showing Older PostsGoogle My Business Public Profiles are now displaying GMB Posts […]