What is it
Some Google My business listings are showing the number of years in business.
It’s difficult to replicate so it could be just another Test.
From where is Google taking this info?
I have my suspicions:
- Local Business Schema – foundingDate
- Opening date field in Google My Business account
- Website/Reviews/Social Media mentions
- All the above
Update 25 November 2020
More and more Google My Business Profiles show “years in business” in Local Packs on both Google Search and Google Maps.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google My Business Users cannot delete Photos and Old Photos RepostedMany users are complaining that in the past few days, […]
- How to add a business to Google and Google MapsSo you want to add your business to Google, welcome […]
- “Write a review” and Review Summary not appearing on Google My Business ProfilesThere is a new issue with some Google My Business […]