I reported a couple of months ago that Google was rolling out a new way to see your profile metrics with more and better data – Performance Insights.
At the time, Google promised more changes and now they are releasing a few of them:
- A detailed list of the search queries customers used to find your business on Google
- How many times each search term triggered your business profile.
- From Jan 2021, it will show whether customers saw your business on Google Maps or Search
- From Jan 2021, if the user saw your profile from a computer or mobile device
- From Jan 2021, Total amount of searches that triggered your business profile.
- All your performance data will be available for up to six months from the current 3 months. Now you can see between one month up to six months of data at a timeand whether performance is up or down from last year.
2021 January 08
You can now access the new performance reports within the Google My Business insights section.
How people discovered you – available on the new report
Conclusion on this Google My Business Update
Data is a very important asset for businesses, just because your business is small and local does not mean it’s less important.
All data Google can provide for your Google My Business Profile should be welcomed and used to make your profile and customer engagement better.
Improve your profile ranking with my Google My Business Optimization Training – GMB Empower.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google My Business Users cannot delete Photos and Old Photos RepostedMany users are complaining that in the past few days, […]
- How to add a business to Google and Google MapsSo you want to add your business to Google, welcome […]
- “Write a review” and Review Summary not appearing on Google My Business ProfilesThere is a new issue with some Google My Business […]