Google added a new Food Ordering Button and Section to Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business) back in 2020.
You can see the food orders on some restaurants’ Google Business Profile Manager:
When you click on it, you can see a message:
“Manage online food ordering on Google
Manage how customers place online food orders from your Business Profile on Google Search and Maps”
then you have two options:
- Set up your “Order online” button – Let customers place orders directly on Google. Activate your button by partnering with approved third-party providers.
- Set up your “Place an order” link – Let customers place orders directly through custom links to your menu or online ordering pages
I hope this article helped you.
If you need further help, I am here for you. It does not matter if it’s your business or you are a professional that wants help with a client case:
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile (Google My Business), you should check these articles:
- How to add users to Google Business Profile (form. Google My Business)This guide will show an easy way to add users […]
- Why your Business Profile on Google has been suspended because the address shown in your profile doesn’t match the physical location of the businessI received an email from Google Business Profile advising “Your […]
- How to Remove Users from Google Business ProfileThis guide will show an easy way to remove users […]