Google added a new Food Ordering Button and Section to Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business) back in 2020.
You can see the food orders on some restaurants’ Google Business Profile Manager:
When you click on it, you can see a message:
“Manage online food ordering on Google
Manage how customers place online food orders from your Business Profile on Google Search and Maps”
then you have two options:
- Set up your “Order online” button – Let customers place orders directly on Google. Activate your button by partnering with approved third-party providers.
- Set up your “Place an order” link – Let customers place orders directly through custom links to your menu or online ordering pages
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile (Google My Business), you should check these articles:
- A Google Account associated with this Business Profile is not in good standingYou have received an email from Google confirming that your… Read more: A Google Account associated with this Business Profile is not in good standing
- Google Business Profile: “your appeal has not been approved”If you received an email informing you that your appeal… Read more: Google Business Profile: “your appeal has not been approved”
- Why your Business is Not Showing On Google MapsAre you struggling to find your business on Google Maps?… Read more: Why your Business is Not Showing On Google Maps