Google launched a new tool: Video Maker!
You can access it on the Marketing Kit website: https://marketingkit.withgoogle.com/videomaker/
Check Google My Business Tweet and a short explainer video:
How Google My Business Video Maker Works
This tool is an AI Video Tool, in theory, easy to use.
According to Google, the video maker is available to businesses from these countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, India, Australia and New Zealand. However, at the moment only the US businesses can access the tool, typical Google rollout…
- You enter your business name.
- You will answer a few questions. Google advises that it will edit your responses together with some photos and reviews from your Business Profile to create your video.
- You then customise your video. Google advises you will be able to edit your responses, pick the style of your video, choose your music and swap photos to make it your own.
- Download and share. Google advises you can download and share your video on your social media platforms and YouTube.
Check the video created by Barry Schwartz’s Rustybrick1 using this new Video Maker tool:
Conclusion on this Google My Business Update
Should you use this video maker tool? You can play with it and see if you like the end result.
There is no harm in sharing the video in your profile and social media. The downsizes for me are the “too much Google” feeling on it and does not showcase in more detail your business offering, as perhaps a custom video.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google Reviews New Scam – Pay to removeCBC investigation came across different types of issues with Google […]
- How to Turn On Google My Business MessagingFor your business being able to communicate and connect easily […]
- Google Reviews Preview Missing on the GMB Profile (Open GMB Issue)Some users are seeing issues with the Review Preview section […]