- How to access Google My Business Profile Video Maker
- How Google My Business Profile Video Maker Works
- Video Example
- Conclusion on Video Maker – Google My Business Profile Marketing Kit Tool
How to access Google My Business Profile Video Maker
You can access it on the Marketing Kit website: https://marketingkit.withgoogle.com/videomaker/
Check Google’s Tweet and a short explainer video:
How Google My Business Profile Video Maker Works
This tool is an AI Video Tool, in theory, easy to use.
According to Google, the video maker is available to businesses from these countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, India, Australia, and New Zealand.
How to use the Google My Business Profile Video Maker
- You enter your business name.
- You will answer a few questions. Google advises that it will edit your responses together with some photos and reviews from your Business Profile to create your video.
- You then customize your video. Google advises you will be able to edit your responses, pick the style of your video, choose your music, and swap photos to make it your own.
- Wait for the Video to be rendered
- Download and share. Google advises you can download and share your video on your social media platforms and YouTube.
Screenshots for “How to use the Google My Business Profile Video Maker”
Check the video created using the Video Maker tool:
Conclusion on Video Maker – Google My Business Profile Marketing Kit Tool
Should you use this video maker tool? You can play with it and see if you like the end result.
There is no harm in sharing the video on your profile and social media. The downsizes for me are the “too much Google” feeling on it and does not showcase in more detail your business offering, as perhaps a custom video.
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile (Google My Business), you should check these articles:
- A Google Account associated with this Business Profile is not in good standingYou have received an email from Google confirming that your… Read more: A Google Account associated with this Business Profile is not in good standing
- Google Business Profile: “your appeal has not been approved”If you received an email informing you that your appeal… Read more: Google Business Profile: “your appeal has not been approved”
- Why your Business is Not Showing On Google MapsAre you struggling to find your business on Google Maps?… Read more: Why your Business is Not Showing On Google Maps