This guide will show an easy way to change a user’s role on your Google My Business Profile, and the step by step screenshots. At the end of this guide, you have the useful FAQ, News and Issues section.
You may want to change a user’s role to give:
- more permissions – Owner/Primary Owner
- fewer permissions – Manager.
Changing users roles on Google Business Profile
- On your computer, sign in to Google Business Profile.
- In the menu on the left, click on “Users”.
- Next to the name of the user you want to change the role, click on “Choose a role” dropdown and choose between: Owner, Manager.
- On the pop-up box, confirm the change
Step by Step Screenshots – Changing users roles on Google Business Profile
The user will receive an email confirming the new role.
I hope this article helped you.
If you need further help, I am here for you. It does not matter if it’s your business or you are a professional that wants help with a client case, you can find more on my Consultancy service page
Changing User Roles on Google Business Profile FAQ, News and Issues
Google My Business Site Manager has been Deprecated
Google removed “Site Manager” option for user type on Google My Business.
Google emailed users to advise after 24 October 2021 site managers were “upgraded” to managers
Other Links Related to User Management on Google Business Profile
- Add Users to Google Business Profile
- Remove Users to Google Business Profile
- Change/Transfer Google Business Ownership
To learn the latest about Google Business, you should check these articles:
- How To Find Your Google Business Profile IDThis guide shows you how to find your Google Business … Read more
- How To Fix A Google Business Profile Suspended For Suspicious Activity Or Due To Policy ViolationWhen your Google Business Profile is suspended for suspicious activity … Read more
- How to add users to Google Business Profile (form. Google My Business)This guide will show an easy way to add users … Read more