This guide will show an easy way to change users on your Google My Business Profile, and the step by step screenshots.
You may want to change a user’s role to give:
- more permissions – Owner/Primary Owner
- fewer permissions – Manager/Site Manager.
Changing users roles on Google My Business:
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- In the menu on the left, click on “Users”.
- Next to the name of the user you want to change the role, click on “Choose a role” dropdown and choose between: Owner, Manager, Site Manager.
- On the pop-up box, confirm the change
Step by Step Screenshots
The user will receive an email confirming the new role.
If you need to further your knowledge about Google My Business just check my ULTIMATE Google My Business Training! Early bird discount available 😉
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- How to change users roles on Google My BusinessThis guide will show an easy way to change users […]
-  How to Add Another Location to Google My BusinessThis guide will show you how to easily add a […]
- [2021 Guide] Can I Change My Business Name on Google My BusinessYes, you can change. Before you do it, check my […]