This guide will show an easy way to change users on your Google My Business Profile, and the step by step screenshots.
You may want to change a user’s role to give:
- more permissions – Owner/Primary Owner
- fewer permissions – Manager/Site Manager.
Changing users roles on Google My Business:
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- In the menu on the left, click on “Users”.
- Next to the name of the user you want to change the role, click on “Choose a role” dropdown and choose between: Owner, Manager, Site Manager.
- On the pop-up box, confirm the change
Step by Step Screenshots
The user will receive an email confirming the new role.
If you need to further your knowledge about Google My Business just check my ULTIMATE Google My Business Training! Early bird discount available 😉
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google My Business Suspended: Flagged For Suspicious Activity or Due To Quality IssuesYour business has been unfortunately suspended, and the reason for […]
- How to Add and Remove Temporarily closed on Google My BusinessThis guide will show an easy way to add and […]
- How to change users roles on Google My BusinessThis guide will show an easy way to change users […]