Google My Business support is getting more and more elusive… You cannot call them directly anymore and Social Media Support Channels are closed during the pandemic. So how can you contact GMB support or get help?
1. Phone Support,Chat support and Email support
Method 1 (Recommended)
Google My Business “Contact Us” Form
How to use Google My Business “Contact Us” Form
- Go to https://support.google.com/business/gethelp»
- On step 1 “Let’s get started” explain your issue in a word or a few wordsand press on “Next Step”
- On step 2 “Confirm issue” you should select one match issue option. A “Recommended” section appears beneath and you should bypass this section and press on “Next Step”
- On step 3 “Contact options” please choose “Chat” or “Email”
Google My Business “Contact Us” Formthrough Google My Business Dashboard
2. Social Media Support Channels (Temporarily Closed)
3. Google My Business Community Help Forum
Even though this help forum “resides” on Google, it’s a peer-to-peer managed community and Google employees will not respond to your questions there.
However, in this community you can post any question and it will be answered by GMB Product Experts (a program that I am part of). They can also escalate issues and cases to Google Support.
You can access the Google My Business Community Help Forum here:
4. Professor M Private Help Group and Live Q&As
If you sign up for my Google My Business Training: GMB Empower, you will have access to my private Facebook Group and Live Q&As to answer all your questions.
Google My Business Support Tips:
- Fill out in full the support requests with the requested information in the email contact form.
- Use screenshots or videos to demonstrate the issue. On screenshots, include the timestamp when possible to aid the team in troubleshooting the action.
- Be sure to exclude any unrelated or sensitive information, such as filenames or personal information of others.
- If you submit a request for an issue that impacts multiple listings, organise your listings in a spreadsheet.
- Do not submit duplicate requests. Repeated requests for the same issue creates confusion in communications and waste time.
Google My Business Support FAQ:
What is Google My Business Support Contact Phone Number?
I sent an email but still waiting to hear back from Google My Business Support?
If you have waited for 7 days, you should reply back to the autoresponder with the case number and Google Support should contact you back within 48 hours.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google My Business Cover Photo is not showing -What to Do Amazing Pro Tip to fix Google My Business Cover not […]
- Google My Business Cover Photos ExamplesBad Cover examples In the example below, you would think […]
- How to Choose the Google My Business Cover Photo Computer On your computer, sign in to Google My Business. […]