How can you contact Google Business Support or get help? I will go through all the options available.
If you need further help or you wish someone else to deal with Google Support, I am here for you. It does not matter if it’s your business or you are a professional that wants help with a client case, I have these services for you:
1. Phone Support, Chat support and Email support
At the moment you may be able to avail: Phone Support (“Get a call”), Chat support and Email support to contact Google Support. All these options are accessed through Google Business Profile “Contact Us” form
How to Contact Google Business Profile using the “Contact Us” Form
- Go to https://support.google.com/business/gethelp»
- In step 1 “What can we help with”,
- select your business from the dropdown or “Business not listed”.
- Then explain your issue in a word or a few words and press on “Next Step”
- Then click on an option on “Choose the best description of this issue” and press on “Next Step”
- In step 2 “Resources”, you should bypass this section and press on “Next Step”
- In step 3, you have the “Contact options”, not all of them are available. The options that may be available to you are “Chat” or “Email” or “Get a call”
Contact Form Steps
Pro Tip: If you speak more than one language you can press on the “Preferred language:” and choose another language that might have more contact options.
2. Social Media Support Channels
3. Google Business Profile Community Help Forum
Even though this help forum “resides” on Google, it’s a peer-to-peer managed community and Google employees will not respond to your questions there.
However, in this community, you can post any question and it will be answered by GMB Product Experts (a program that I am part of). They can also escalate issues and cases to Google Support.
You can access the Google Business Profile Community Help Forum here:
New thread: https://support.google.com/business/thread/new»
Google Business Profile Support Tips
- Fill out in full the support requests with the requested information in the email contact form.
- Use screenshots or videos to demonstrate the issue. On screenshots, include the timestamp when possible to aid the team in troubleshooting the action.
- If you want to send attachments, you should put all of them in a Google Drive Folder and share the file location with Google Support (for example in the text area of the contact form). Do not forget to make the folder shareable.
- Be sure to exclude any unrelated or sensitive information, such as filenames or personal information of others.
- If you submit a request for an issue that impacts multiple listings, organise your listings in a spreadsheet.
- Do not submit duplicate requests. Repeated requests for the same issue creates confusion in communications and waste time.
Google Business Profile Support FAQ
What is the Google Business Profile Support Contact Phone Number?
Unfortunately, as of 11th November 2019, Google closed the customer support phone number.
I sent an email but still waiting to hear back from Google Business Profile Support?
If you have waited for 7 days, you should reply back to the autoresponder with the case number and Google Support should contact you back within 48 hours.
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile (Google My Business), you should check these articles:
- Google Business Profile Suspended/Reinstatement Bugs & ErrorsGoogle Business Profile Suspension After Reinstatement Issue Some businesses are […]
- This Week’s Main News and Updates for Google Business Profile (Google My Business) – November 25These are the main news/updates for the past week: November […]
- This Week’s Main News and Updates for Google Business Profile (Google My Business) – November 18These are the main news/updates for the past week: November […]