This guide will show how you can find your Business Profile ID for your Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business), and I added step by step screenshots to make it easier to follow.
What is the Google Business Profile ID?
It’s the unique identification number for your Google Business Profile.
Normally, Google Business Profile users are not aware of this ID number until you contact Support for help or while using the reinstatement form after a suspension ( for suspension cases check this section first)
Even if not requested, anytime you contact Google Business Profile (Google My Business) Support you can share this ID with them to identify your listing.
How to Find Your Google Business Profile ID
- Log in with the account you use with Google for your Business.
- Go to Google Search (google.com) and search on Google Search for your exact business name or “My business”.
- If more than 1 profile, select “View profile”
- Press on the 3 vertical dots on the right to open the Menu
- Now you press on “Business Profile settings”.
- Then press on “Advanced settings”
- You will see your Business Profile ID at the top
- you can even copy ID by pressing the button next to it
Find Your Business Profile ID Step by Step Screenshots
Learn how you find other important ids (Place ID, CID, Location ID, Organization ID) and create direct review links and even QR codes by taking advantage of these Google Business Profile IDs with GBPedia Google (My) Business Profile Guide (it’s available with a 14 Days Money Back Guarantee ).
Business Profile ID For Suspension Cases
For suspension cases, you have 2 options:
- For the Google Business Profile ID, you need to search for “my business” instead of your business name, then follow the instructions from Step 3:
- Alternatively, there is another option in the reinstatement form where you can choose to use your GBP Manager dashboard URL instead:
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile, you should check these articles:
- What to do when a Google (My) Business Profile has been hacked by unknown email and the details have been changedOur Google Business account has been hijacked by an unknown […]
- Google Business Profile Request Ownership Email with Incorrect Button Links IssueThis is a serious issue. As described in this section […]
- How to Update your Google Business Profile Directly from Google Search or MapsYou can now update/edit your Google Business Profile (formerly Google […]