This guide will show how you can find your Business Profile ID for your Google My Business profile with the step by step screenshots.
Normally, Google My Business users are not aware of this ID number until you contact Support for help or while using the reinstatement form after a suspension.
How to Find Your Business Profile ID
- Log in with the account you use with Google My Business.
- Go to Google Search (google.com) and search on Google Search for your exact business name or “My business”.
- If more than 1 profile, select “View profile”
- Press on the 3 vertical dots on the right to open the Menu
- Now you press on “Business Profile settings”.
- Then press on “Advanced settings”
- You will see your Business Profile ID at the top
- you can even copy ID by pressing the button next to it
Find Your Business Profile ID Step by Step Screenshots
To further your knowledge about Google My Business
Pre-launch discount available 😉
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
-  Google My Business Profile IDThis guide will show how you can find your Business […]
- Google My Business Suspended: Flagged For Suspicious Activity or Due To Quality IssuesYour business has been unfortunately suspended, and the reason for […]
-  How to Add and Remove Temporarily closed on Google My BusinessThis guide will show an easy way to add and […]