This guide will show how you can find your Google Business Profile ID and I added step by step screenshots to make it easier to follow.
What is the Google Business Profile ID?
It’s the unique identification number for your Google Business Profile.
If you have been affected by a suspension, I can help you get reinstated! I am a Google Business Profile Product Expert and a specialist in reinstating suspended/disabled profiles and have reinstated over 550 listings in the last 11 years, I am here to help you!
Even if not requested, anytime you contact Google Business Profile (Google My Business) Support you can share this ID with them to identify your listing.
How to Find Your Google Business Profile ID
- Log in with the account you use with Google for your Business.
- Go to Google Search (google.com) and search on Google Search for your exact business name or “My business”.
- If more than 1 profile, select “View profile”
- Press on the 3 vertical dots on the right to open the Menu
- Now you press on “Business Profile settings”.
- Then press on “Advanced settings”
- You will see your Google Business Profile ID at the top
- you can even copy the ID by pressing the button next to it
Screenshots – Find Your Business Profile ID Step by Step
Finding The Google Business Profile ID For Suspended or Disabled Profiles
For the Google Business Profile ID, you need to search for “my business” instead of your business name, then follow the instructions from Step 3:
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile, you should check these articles:
- How to Change The Primary Owner or Transfer Ownership on Your Google Business ProfileIf you want another user to be the primary owner […]
- Google Business Profile ID – What is, How to FindThis guide will show how you can find your Google […]
- How To Fix – Google Business Profile Has Been Suspended Because It Was Flagged For Suspicious ActivityIf you received an email from Google to advise: “Your […]