Google My Business has just launched a new workflow tool where you be able to:
- Check status of Google reviews you have reported to Google for removal
- Request to remove one or more Google reviews
How Google My Business Reviews Workflow Tool Works
You can access this new workflow tool here.
When you visit the above link, it will bring you to a page whereupon Step 1 you need to select your business:
then on Step 2, you will have 2 different options depending on if you already request removal of a Google Review before or not:
If you have requested a removal before you will get these options:
- Check the status of a review reported previously
- Report a new review for takedown
depending on the option chosen, you will:
- see a list of the Google reviews that you currently have reported and their current status
- a list of your existing reviews and an option to report Google Reviews
Step 4 will appear if you select a review and want to check more about the removal status, you can even submit an appeal if your removal request was not accepted.
or if you decide to request a review removal:
At last, a tool that provides management of reviews! You can learn more about Google Reviews and how to take advantage with my Google My Business Training – GMB Empower.
More articles about Google Reviews and Google My Business:
-  How to Remove Google Reviews
- New Google My Business Workflow Tool for Google Reviews
- Users trying to reply to Google reviews, but it says review not found (Open GMB Issue)
-  How can I turn off or disable Google Reviews for my business?
- Google My Business Flag Review Options Upgraded
- “Write a review” and Review Summary not appearing on Google My Business Profiles (Open GMB Issue)
- Google My Business: Responding to one-third of reviews can increase conversions for local businesses by 80%
- Why can’t I find a Google Review?