In the last few days, business owners and professionals reported that Google has been busy suspending listings connected to suspended Google Accounts.
Apparently, any type of user (owner, manager, site manager) account suspension can trigger a listing(s) suspension. Sometimes, even youtube account suspensions can get your Google My Business Listing suspended.
We call these Google Account wide suspensions.
So it’s time to review your users’ permission, separate other Google products accounts from your GMB listing and keep an eye on your listing.
How to remove a Google My Business Profile suspension, in case you need:
- Review the Google My Business guidelines.
- Sign in to Google My Business, then review your profile to comply with the guidelines.
- After you’re sure your locations comply with our guidelines, you can submit a request for their reinstatement.
I shall create a more comprehensive guide.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google My Business Suspended: Flagged For Suspicious Activity or Due To Quality IssuesYour business has been unfortunately suspended, and the reason for […]
- 500 Error Message When You Verify Your Google My Business ProfileThere is a new trending issue with Google My Business, […]
- Google My Business Products Not ApprovedGoogle changed the way Products work on Google My Business, […]