In the last few days, business owners and professionals reported that Google has been busy suspending listings connected to suspended Google Accounts.
Apparently, any type of user (owner, manager, site manager) account suspension can trigger a listing(s) suspension. Sometimes, even youtube account suspensions can get your Google My Business Listing suspended.
We call these Google Account wide suspensions.
So it’s time to review your users’ permission, separate other Google products accounts from your GMB listing and keep an eye on your listing.
How to remove a Google My Business Profile suspension, in case you need:
- Review the Google My Business guidelines.
- Sign in to Google My Business, then review your profile to comply with the guidelines.
- After you’re sure your locations comply with our guidelines, you can submit a request for their reinstatement.
I shall create a more comprehensive guide.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google Reviews New Scam – Pay to removeCBC investigation came across different types of issues with Google […]
- How to Turn On Google My Business MessagingFor your business being able to communicate and connect easily […]
- Google Reviews Preview Missing on the GMB Profile (Open GMB Issue)Some users are seeing issues with the Review Preview section […]