Do you see the “Disabled” notice: “This location is disabled because it contains errors or doesn’t comply with formatting guidelines. Contact support to get this location back on Google Maps.” – as per below image:
This is what Google says about disabled Business Profiles: “When a profile violates our guidelines, it’s disabled, which means the public can’t access the profile anymore.“
How to Fix a Disabled Google Business Profile
- Review the Google My Business guidelines.
- Sign in to Google My Business, then review your profile to comply with the guidelines.
- After you’re sure your locations comply with our guidelines, you can submit a request for their reinstatement.
I created a comprehensive Suspension and Reinstatement Guide in GBPedia, a great help to reinstate your profile successfully.
To learn the latest about Google My Business, you should check these articles:
- Google Business Profile Request Ownership Email with Incorrect Button Links IssueThis is a serious issue. As described in this section […]
- How to Update your Google Business Profile Directly from Google Search or MapsYou can now update/edit your Google Business Profile (formerly Google […]
- Google Business Profile Scams AlertsUnfortunately, there are many scams affecting Google Business Profiles (formerly […]