I created this guide to give you a preview of what to expect when you are ready to request reinstatement of your suspended or disabled Google Business Profile.
Don’t Rush To Submit The Google Business Profile Reinstatement Form
Many business owners and professionals reflexively after their business profile was suspended or disabled submit the Google Business Profile Reinstatement Form without thinking. It’s also not uncommon for the profile owners to panic, remove the profile and create a new one.
These are terrible mistakes because it risks the loss of all the content (photos, videos, reviews) associated with the profile. But if the profile is successfully reinstated, all the content and reviews will typically return within 72 hours.
Once you’re sure your profile is error-free, you can submit a reinstatement but filling a reinstatement form correctly is very important to get your profile reinstated. Incorrectly filled may prevent you from being reinstated or it takes much longer.
If you need assistance with the reinstatement form, I can help you! I am a Google Business Profile Product Expert and a specialist in reinstating suspended/disabled profiles and have reinstated over 700 listings in the last 12 years, I am here to help you!
Reinstatement Form Page Link
You will find the Google Business Profile Reinstatement Form on the link below:
Reinstatement Request Questions
When you go to the reinstatement form, you will be asked a series of basic questions.
This question is always the first question:
How you answer each question determines the next question.
Reinstatement Request Form
After you answered all the questions, the reinstatement request form appears:
My last tips:
- Before filling this form, just make sure your profile is compliant and take a deep breath.
- Get your Google Business Profile ID
Google Business Profile Reinstatement Progress Issue
in some cases, after 4 weeks of waiting for a response to a reinstatement request, you get a reply from Google Support advising the profile is live.
Of course, the profile has not been reinstatement and because there has been communication it resets the progress report.
If you reply to either of the above responses, you get the exact same response a few days later.
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile (Google My Business), you should check these articles:
- Google Business Profile Suspended or Disabled Get Verified MessageIf your Google Business Profile is suspended or disabled and … Read more
- How To Reach Out To The Specialist Team of Google Business Profile for Suspended and Disabled Reinstatement RequestsYour Google Business profile has been suspended or disabled, and … Read more
- If Google has suspended/disabled your Google Business Profile, should you create a new Google Business Profile?So your Google Business Profile is suspended or disabled and … Read more
- Google Business Profile Guidelines and RulesThis article shows the Google Business Profile Guidelines and Rules … Read more
- How To Fix A Google Business Profile Suspended For Suspicious Activity Or Due To Policy ViolationWhen your Google Business Profile is suspended for suspicious activity … Read more
- Google Business Profile Suspension AttacksThere have been reports of malicious actions against Google Business … Read more
- Why your Business Profile on Google has been suspended because the address shown in your profile doesn’t match the physical location of the businessI received an email from Google Business Profile advising “Your … Read more
- Fix Google Business Profile DisabledIf you are reading this article, sadly your Google Business … Read more