Many business owners and professionals reflexively after their business profile was suspended or disabled submit the Google Business Profile Reinstatement Form without thinking. It’s also not uncommon for the profile owners to panic, remove the profile and create a new one.
These are terrible mistakes because it risks the loss of all the content (photos, videos, reviews) associated with the profile. But if the profile is successfully reinstated, all the content and reviews will typically return within 72 hours.
Once you’re sure your profile is error-free, you can submit a reinstatement but filling a reinstatement form correctly is very important to get your profile reinstated. Incorrectly filled may prevent you from being reinstated or it takes much longer.
If you need assistance with the reinstatement form, I can help you! I am a Google Business Profile Product Expert and a specialist in reinstating suspended/disabled profiles and have reinstated over 550 listings in the last 11 years, I am here to help you!
Reinstatement Request Questions
When you go to the reinstatement form, you will be asked a series of basic questions.
This question is always the first question:
How you answer each question determines the next question you are asked.
Reinstatement Request Form
After you answered all the questions, the reinstatement request form appears:
My last tips:
- Before filling this form, just make sure your profile is compliant and take a deep breath.
- Get your Google Business Profile ID
Google Business Profile Reinstatement Progress Issue
After 4 weeks of waiting for a response to a reinstatement request, you get a reply from Google Support advising the profile is live.
Of course, the profile has not been reinstatement and because there has been communication it resets the progress report.
If you reply to either of the above responses, you get the exact same response a few days later.
To learn the latest about Google Business Profile (Google My Business), you should check these articles:
- How To Fix – Google Business Profile Has Been Suspended Because It Was Flagged For Suspicious ActivityIf you received an email from Google to advise: “Your […]
- Google Business Profile Access Has Been Disabled – How You Can FixIf you are looking at this article is because you […]
- Google Business Profile Reinstatement FormMany business owners and professionals reflexively after their business profile […]
- See why Google Says Your Business Profile Isn’t EligibleI requested reinstatement after my Google Business Profile was suspended […]
- Google Business Suspensions Rise Due To Account Suspensions (Resolved)In the last few days, business owners and professionals reported […]
- Google My Business/Google Business Profile Reinstatement Request allows attachmentsHopefully, you will never get your business suspended by Google. […]